Are you struggling to maintain PCI compliance or manage the costs associated with it? Or striving to create convenient payment methods for situations such as office closures?
After creating payment processing solutions for local, city, and state government for over 15 years, we understand the serious and urgent nature of decision making regarding payment processing. Especially in today’s world, we know how important it is to evaluate the payment systems you rely on to handle sensitive financial information.
To assist in meeting this goal, we have developed a variety of payment capabilities:
● Hosted solutions that are fully Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliant. PCI compliance standards are continually evolving, requiring meticulous, relentless attention. Achieving and maintaining PCI compliance therefore puts a heavy burden on agency resources. As you may have seen in our previous newsletter, our hosted solutions were developed to be PCI compliant from the very beginning so you can benefit from our investment.
● Hosting facilities that are fully PCI compliant. Our physical hosting facilities are rigorously secure, with key card access and full time monitoring. We also use third party penetration testing and vulnerability scanning combined with regularly updated firewalls.
● Comprehensive payment processing through integration partners. Not only do we work with some of the most common payment processors, we can also integrate with your preferred payment partner. The strong working relationships we have developed with trusted partners can be leveraged for your benefit.
● Provision of PA-DSS applications through your existing payment processor. PA-DSS (payment application data security standard) compliance is important to ensure a definitive data standard for payment solutions. Even if you do not work with one of our trusted partners, we can craft an integration solution that is still PA-DSS validated.
● Electronic bill presentment. As a green, paperless option, citizens can electronically view their actual bill through this useful capability. It’s environmentally friendly, lowers operating costs, and allows your citizens a more convenient way to access their bill.
As a PCI Security Standards Participating Organization, we are committed to ensuring our payment solutions are rigorous, secure, and reliable. As such, they are not just compliant with industry standards, they actually protect our customers: with over 100 government agencies in our hosted environment, we have never had a security incident where our software failed to perform as designed.
To start a conversation about these payment capabilities, reach out to your Account Executive or call us at 866.878.0048. We are ready to help.
Join us at one of our upcoming events
Young Harris, GA
Lake Buena Vista, FL
Superion SPARK 2018
Disney Coronado Springs, FL
Non-PCI compliant payment processing
Aging infrastructure requiring regular reboots
CSRs spending a majority of their time taking phone payments
Processed over $20M in payments since 2015
Offloaded burden of PCI compliance
IVR handles all Utility and Court phone payments
“Instead of spending 8 hours a day taking phone payments, our customer service reps can now spend their time on important tasks.”
Mandy Cline, IT Applications Support Manager